- Addicted To The Pacifier…
- Do babies need to be disciplined
- Is Your Baby Coughing: Find Out About Cough in Babies
- Why You Need to Level and Anchor Your Furniture
- Surrogacy — The Process
- Is My Baby Fat?
- Soothe your baby with music
- How did my baby catch a cold?
- How do I make my child sleep through the night?
- 5 Unusual Birthday Gifts on a Budget
Category Archives: Discipline
So you’ve decided to get a dog – great! But don’t run out to your local humane society just yet. It’s important to have a few key items you might not really think you need before bringing your new dog … Continue reading
For decades, physical punishment has been viewed by many as a perfectly acceptable and standard means of discipline. However, there has always been strong opposition to it which has recently been reflected legally in many countries worldwide. For example, in … Continue reading
We all want our children to grow up with good manners, and a strong sense of what is right and wrong. Discipline is important, and 99.9% of parents would agree with that statement. But how do we go about instilling … Continue reading
Homeschooling vs regular schooling can be quite a difficult decision for a parent to make. There are many different ‘types’ of schools as well as many different methods of homeschooling. I, personally, plan to homeschool my children, although my son … Continue reading